Miles Against Melanoma is a national organization that began in 2010. Our mission is provide the public with education regarding the extreme damaging effects of the sun and tanning devices. Through MAM, we provide funding for awareness, education, advocacy and research for skin cancer, melanoma and cancers related to skin cancer.
* To increase awareness of malignant melanoma and skin cancer through education, advocacy and research.
* To advocate for detection and to obtain skin examinations. We help people find dermatologist in their area as well.
* To ease the burden and to provide support for melanoma patients, caregivers and medical professionals through financial aid.
* To create a national association to aid in providing support to those with melanoma.
* To ultimately find a cure for melanoma.
Our goal is to spread to every city in the United States to change the mindset of Americans and bring about community awareness in every state!
May 31, 2014
4th Annual 5K run & walk and kids run!
**Miles Against Melanoma is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization whose mission is to fight melanoma by increasing awareness, supporting patients/survivors and families, and fundraising for research. ** While Miles Against Melanoma is devoted to educational purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute professional medical care. Information provided by us should not be used for diagnosing or treating a skin problem or disease. If you have or suspect you have a skin problem please consult with a dermatologist, or other qualified professional healthcare provider.**
April 26, 2014
MAM North Carolina 5k run/walk
June 7, 2014
MAM Headquarters 5k run/walk
concert and family event.
MAM St Joseph 5k run/walk
June 14, 2014
MAM PA 5k run/walk
Copyright 2014. Miles Against Melanoma Kansas City. All Rights Reserved.