Our Emcee for the 4th year running is the one and only Mary McKenna formerly of the KFKF morning show!
Mark the date MAMKC 5K will be saturday June 10, 2017. 8 am at Lake Remembrance in Blue Springs, Mo. Online and mail in registration will be updated shortly. As well as any other information that needs to be updated.
Packet pick will be at the Kc Running Company store at 1555 NE Douglas Street
Lee's Summit, MO 64086 June 9th.
**Miles Against Melanoma is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization whose mission is to fight melanoma by increasing awareness, supporting patients/survivors and families, and fundraising for research. ** While Miles Against Melanoma is devoted to educational purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute professional medical care. Information provided by us should not be used for diagnosing or treating a skin problem or disease. If you have or suspect you have a skin problem please consult with a dermatologist, or other qualified professional healthcare provider.**
* To increase awareness of malignant melanoma and skin cancer through education, advocacy and research.
* To advocate for detection and to obtain skin examinations. We help people find dermatologist in their area as well.
* To ease the burden and to provide support for melanoma patients, caregivers and medical professionals through financial aid.
* To create a national association to aid in providing support to those with melanoma.
* To ultimately find a cure for melanoma.
Our goal is to spread to every city in the United States to change the mindset of Americans and bring about community awareness in every state!
Miles Against Melanoma is a national organization that began in 2010. Our mission is provide the public with education regarding the extreme damaging effects of the sun and tanning devices. Through MAM, we provide funding for awareness, education, advocacy and research for skin cancer, melanoma and cancers related to skin cancer.
Copyright 2014. Miles Against Melanoma Kansas City. All Rights Reserved.